Brand Enquiries Intellectual property
Tituprint Protection of Intellectual Property Program
For leading domestic and global brands, Tituprint.com offers a very effective, scalable, and low transaction cost online channel to reach millions of online shoppers in India. As a brand, if you already have “direct to consumer” channels (offline and/or online) or you want to develop one or even want to test direct to consumer business model (without upfront capital investments), we can help you with no compromise to what your brand stand for and with almost no upfront capital investments.
You can have your own branded online store at Tituprint.com and it can be labelled as the Official Brand Store of your brand at Tituprint. Once you have an online store at Tituprint, you stand to benefit from all our renowned E-Commerce Platform Services i.e. end-to-end E-Commerce technologies, digital marketing/reach, online payments, fulfilment/logistics, and customer services.
PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: REPORT ABUSE
Intellectual Property includes the following:
- "Trade Marks" i.e. a mark capable of being represented graphically and which is capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one person from of the others and may include service marks, logos, designs, trade dress, shape of goods, their packaging or combination of colours, as are duly registered and/or pending registration under the Trade Marks Act, 1999.
- "Copyrights" in, copyrighted works and copyrighted materials i.e. literary, dramatic or musical work or artistic work,or artistic work, owned, acquired or validly licensed to any person in terms of the Copyright Act,1957.
- Other intellectual property rights legally valid and recognised in India such as trade secrets, proprietary know-how, any patentable or non-patentable inventions, discoveries or any modifications, adaptations, derivatives or improvements of each of the above. Tituprint (i.e. Trust Marketing; a partnership firm having its registered office at F – 58, Malviya Industrial Area, Jaipur - 302017) is conscious of and is committed to helping people and organizations protect their Intellectual Property.
Trust Marketing owns and operates the Tituprint.com (the “Website”) and provides hosting services to its registered users and persons browsing / visiting the Website. All printing orders and the design, contents, logos and pictures therein are provided and listed by registered users and are third party user generated contents. Tituprint.com neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. Tituprint.com is only a venue which provides the printing solutions to the registered/guest users and/or members the content, picture/s, printing content is provided by the registered users/members and only the registered users/members are responsible for the content provided by them as Tituprint.com has no role in developing or originating that content, it is simply an agency providing printing solutions and has no role in design or making of content except in template designs provided on website.
There are more than over thousands of registered users/members registered on the Website. Tituprint ensures that basic know your customer norms are followed at the time of registration of any user on the Website. Further, each User is bound by the terms and conditions of the User Agreement and the MOU (applicable for Vendor/Merchants only) wherein they undertake that the content provided on the Website are genuine and not counterfeiting or infringing the Intellectual Property rights of any third party. However, it is practically not possible for Tituprint to verify each content, pictures, logos, designs provided by its registered/guest users/members, where nearly millions of printing orders are being provided on the Website. Nevertheless, to facilitate and assist people and organizations protect their intellectual property rights and as a trust building exercise between Tituprint and the Users of the Website, Tituprint has put in place a Protection of Intellectual Property Program ("PIP Program") to identify and remove infringing or unlicensed items and to notify Tituprint.com Website if an owner of Intellectual Property reports to us.
Reporting – PIP Program
Who can report to us?
You may report to us if you are the owner/valid licensee of an Intellectual Property and owns any content available/uploaded on the Website without your consent, or you believe that your content has been copied/misused in any way that constitutes infringement of your Intellectual Property rights. In case you are not the owner of the Intellectual Property, you can still help by getting in touch with relevant owner and encourage them to contract us.
How to report?
You (the owner/licensee of Intellectual Property or any authorise representative of owner/licensee of Intellectual Property) are required to email us at Legal@Tituprint.com; a Notice of Infringement form specifying the allegedly infringing listings on our Website along with following details:
1. Your personal details:
- Constitution i.e. Individual/Company/LLP
- Registration number (if any)
- Residential/Registered Address
- Name and designation of authorised representative (applicable for persons other than an individual) along with certified true copy of document evidencing the authority
- Contact Details i.e. email id, phone/fax number
- Link of the product appearing on the Website which infringes your Intellectual Property rights;
- Details of the product which infringes your Intellectual Property rights;
- Details of your Intellectual Property rights existing as on date in India along with registration/application details, if any; and
- Reasons for comprehending that the products in question violate your Intellectual Property rights and the basis of your decision such as test purchases, laboratory reports or such similar documentary proof.
Actions that Tituprint will take on receipt of a Notice of Infringement If Tituprint is satisfied with the veracity and genuineness of a duly filled and complete Notice of Infringement, Tituprint shall:
- Immediately delist the infringing products from the Website;
- Block the relevant vendor/merchant/advertiser account from the Website and bar the vendor/merchant from listing any products on the Website;
- Provide all details of the order/event of the infringing products to the person submitting the Notice of Infringement; and
- Provide, in its sole discretion, all reasonable cooperation and assistance to the person submitting the Notice of Infringement in taking appropriate action against the relevant registered users/members.
Consequences of incomplete/frivolous reporting
If the Notice of Infringement is incomplete in any manner or Tituprint is of the opinion, in its sole discretion, that the Notice of Infringement is frivolous and/or fake, Tituprint may not take any actions as stated above and may report to the concerned registered users/members
If you believe that a report made against you is frivolous, you may intimate us about the same along with documentary proof thereof (“Withdrawal Claim”). However, Tituprint will start printing your order on the Website and activate your account only if it is satisfied, in its sole discretion, of the genuineness of your Withdrawal Claim. Tituprint may require you to provide such information or documents, as it may deem fit for the purpose (including without limitation a final order of a court of competent jurisdiction, a withdrawal of claim letter of the person who alleged infringement against you etc.)
You acknowledge that Tituprint will exercise its discretion based on the documents and information provided by you and shall not independently verify the genuineness of you claim. Accordingly, Tituprint shall not be held liable in any manner for any act/omission, so far as Tituprint exercises reasonable and due diligence with respect to any Notice of Infringement and/or a Withdrawal Claim. You acknowledge that Tituprint shall not be liable for not taking any action, if the Notice of Infringement is incomplete and/or adequate information is not provided with a Withdrawal Claim.
Limitation of Liability
PIP Program has been launched by Tituprint to merely facilitate and assist people and organisations to protect their Intellectual Property rights. As mentioned above, Tituprint is a mere printing solution service provider. Tituprint provides merely printing services through the Website and provide printing solutions to conclude help registered users/members in getting printing solutions under one roof.
Please provide documentary proof of ownership of Intellectual Property;
- Please provide documentary proof of ownership of Intellectual Property;
- Please provide documentary proof supporting your claim (if any);
- Please note that all documentary proof submitted along with this Notice should be "certified as true";
- Please note that the information and documents provided in this notice may be shares with the person who is alleged to have infringed your Intellectual Property.